I decided to try out making a vest with the Autism Awareness Puzzle Pattern I drew up a few years ago.
I also decided to make it in wool, tunisian crocheted, and then felt the whole thing in the washer to make a nice thick, soft, colorful vest.
Here it is. I think you can click on the photos to enlarge them.
The front upright on the bench and lying flat.
The back on the bench and then lying flat.
Here it is with the outside showing opened up.
I still need to trim up some of the ends.
I only had so much wool yarn. I thought I had enough but could only make it to fit me pre-washing and shrinking stage. So, after the washing and drying it is an adult size small.
I am a XXL and this will never fit me. So I am sad.