beck's blog

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Conan O'Brien Crocheted Pillow

I've been watching a lot of old Conan O'Brien clips on You Tube and decided to make something Conan-y. So I uploaded the Conan logo to microrevolt's knitpro website and made a graph.


So, here it is. I used a size J cabled afghan hook. The background light orange yarn has a sparkly thread running through it but I don't know if you can see that in the photos.


Here's more of the right side.
The word Conan is made with a variegated yarn. Purples, oranges, and browns.


This is the back. Very soft and sparkly. I alternated the sparkly oragnge yarn with a variegated orange/yellow/white yarn. I think this turned out neat.


Finally, here's a photo with a Love pillow I found at Goodwill. These are both on my curved lounge chair in my craft room now.

Love that Conan!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home