beck's blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Changed Comments Settings

I've had to change the comments settings for my blog because I have been spammed several times this past week.

I'm really sorry I had to do this. It's terrible how some people ruin it for everyone.

You now have to be a registered member at www.blogger.com to post a comment.
This means no anonymous posters any more.

Also, I enabled a word verification system that allows you to post a comment once you key in their code. I hope this doesn't inconvience anyone too much.

I really can't understand why some folks think spamming is an effective way to get people to purchase whatever you are selling. Personally, I go out of my way to NOT visit these sites.

1 Comments:

  • Commenting on your awesome creations is worth the few seconds more it takes! :-)

    By Blogger BellaKarma, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home