beck's blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Aussie Flag Bag

YAY!

Since someone here requested it, (and I'd already been working on it myself), the Aussie Flag Bag is finished!
I found an Australian flag graph at a beading site. But even that wasn't perfect. I had to fix it up a bit.
Here's the bag I came up with......(Images are clickable for enlargement).






Each star has the proper amount of points. It looks a bit different since it is graphed stars.
It has two red ties in the center to make a bow and close the bag.





Here it is untied.






Here I wanted to show the bottom and how I made two flags and sewed them together at the bottom (and one side too).
Also, I opened it to show the inside. Not very pretty, could use a lining, but it isn't necessary. The stitch is close and things will not fall through.

I've made a page where I've posted the flag graphs and pictures of the finished bags.
Flag Bag Charts

2 Comments:

  • Spectacular! Looks great!
    I lost your blog link a while back...and fortunately someone from your site visited my site, and I was able to see that they came from here. So Happy! I LOVE your creations! Now I gotta catch up!

    By Blogger BellaKarma, at 12:33 AM  

  • I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF U SELL THE OZ BAG WITH THE FLAG AND STARS, AND HOW MUCH IS IT. MY MAIL NERIDAEIAN@GMAIL.COM

    By Blogger KANGURA, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home