beck's blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

One Harry Afghan

About a month ago I received a really nice e-mail from someone named Megan who had just finished up making an afghan for her friend for Christmas. (It blew me away it was so awesome!)
So I asked her if I could post it in my blog for all of you here who also appreciate crocheting and Harry Potter.

She wrote back asking if I'd wait until after she gives it to her friend around January 7th or 8th.
So, it's now the 11th and I am so happy to be posting this amazing afghan...(Please click on the picture to enlarge it)...

Harry completed


One Harry Afghan


Isn't it fabulous!!!!!
I wonder what her friend said and did when she unwrapped this baby.
(Maybe she's still out cold from the shock of it's beauty) LOL!!

Megan doesn't have a blog or else I'd give you all the link but she does belong to Ravelry which is a knitting/crocheting community so I'm sure you can find her there. What a talent! (And what a great friend too!!!)

4 Comments:

  • WOW She did a fabulous job. It looks just like him. Thanks for posting this for her. I know she must be feeling pretty proud of herself. Is she over at C'ville too?

    By Blogger Mariana, at 6:26 AM  

  • You know, Mariana, I don't think so because I used the "search" button over there and tried to find a Harry Potter afghan and nothing like this one turned up in the search.
    It really looks just like him. Even if it didn't say "Harry" I think most people would recognize who that was. She really did a fantastic job!

    By Blogger Becky, at 3:06 PM  

  • Wow that is amazing! Thanks for posting it on your blog.

    By Blogger Debbi-a1, at 3:40 PM  

  • I saw this blanket in person and it is awesome!!! That's great that it's getting some much deserved blog love! :-)

    Sarah

    By Blogger BirdWatching Designs, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home