beck's blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have a Snapey Christmas!

I made a new stocking for myself this year. (Click on photos to enlarge them).

Houndstooth stocking

I started out with this really neat houndstooth stocking I found at Hobby Lobby.

Snapey Claus

Then I got a great photo manip. someone made a few years ago with Snape as Santa, printed that onto an iron-on fabric and then ironed it onto the front of the stocking. I added a red ruffle lace border to make it stand out.

Snape Stocking

Here's the back. I did the same using the original photo without the Santified Snape. It already had a "frame" as a border so I just left it plain like that.

Snape with buttons

I also added two black and white face pin-back buttons I had already. One's a mime. One's a lady. This side didn't have black buttons like the reverse so I thought they would look nice there.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank you all who visit my blog.

Once again, here's a Snapey Christmas poem and card from me to you...

A visit from S. Snape


image

1 Comments:

  • I LOVE your Snape card! Thank you and I hope your Christmas was very happy INDEED !

    By Blogger Mariana, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home