beck's blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Vote

Well, did you vote?

Of course I'm talking about the "Crochet Food Challenge" over at Craftster.org, what did you think??! Lol!!!
(Remember The Milky Way Breastfeeding Symbol Nap Sack I posted about a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, that contest).

The polling runs now through May 15th. So if you haven't voted yet; scoot on over to the above link, check out the entries, and cast your vote.
(I'm not sure if you have to be a registered member of Craftster to be allowed to vote, but registration is free and if you're the crafty type this place is really for you anyway.)

There are so many awesome entries in the contest, it's hard to choose just one.

Anyway, I'm excited about it. I hope some of you can make it over there to vote.

3 Comments:

  • I voted ... for you! :)

    By Blogger BellaKarma, at 1:40 AM  

  • I voted for you! And so did my Mum!!

    By Blogger Marcia Fiedorowicz, at 9:54 AM  

  • Thanks for your votes! I came in third. (And it was a three-way tie for third). (And second place was a two-way tie). So, in actuality, I am really way down there on the list.
    I love the green eggs and ham that won. That was the first book that I ever learned to read. I remember reading it aloud over and over and over.

    It's just the humiliation of losing to a pop-eyed cupcake that is difficult to bear....LOL!!!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home