beck's blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Human ...Being - Afghan





This afghan is called "A Human...Being". (Please click on the photos to enlarge them).

It is made with Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn" in black and white.
I used a size J cabled afghan hook.
It's 36 inches across and 51 inches long.
So it's more like a lapghan.

I began with this photo I found on the internet, (I don't know where the photo originated from)...





...and used Photobucket's really nice photo editing options to make the picture as you see it on the right.

Then, once I had this made, I took the photo to the microrevolt - knitpro site and uploaded the image to their graph generator making a workable graph to crochet.

I graphed the words at Celticxstitch graph generating site.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home