This is my 200th post. YAY!
This project took many, many months to finish.
I started with the pattern from an old Columbia Minerva tote kit which I had made in 2009.
Here's a link to that tote post in my blog.
Then, I had made another purse from the pattern - this time in needlepoint, (not plastic canvas), and posted that project in February of 2012.
Here's a link to that purse/bag post in my blog.
So, this time I decided to go big. Really big.
I did the pattern and side panels in plastic canvas four times each.
Connected them all and made a bottom with plastic canvas too.
Crocheted a round top.
Put 7 empty plastic coffee cans inside.
Stuffed it with batting around the sides and added two huge dog bed size pillows on the top.
Trimmed it with fluffy yarn and crocheted the top to the sides.